Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Blog Post #11

My Relationship With Technology 





https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhrpepper.de%2Fen%2Fbelieve-it-or-not%2Ftechnology-is-not-a-solution-to-reduce-stress%2F&psig=AOvVaw04IDphMtUBIYdKAaGqhOPb&ust=1671163160344000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA8QjRxqFwoTCPjej4be-vsCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

Growing up I remember there was a time without technology in my life, or at least as a child I wasn't allowed to have as much of it. Back then life was simpler. Now my life is consumed by technology. Mostly has to do with my job, without social media and technology I can't sell the items I make without advertising them through social media. 

At times I will find myself struggling to post on social media even though I am always on my phone talking to people the act of interacting with social media platforms in that sense just drains me and makes it ridiculously hard to promote things I make so I can make more sells. 

Technology has its moments where we can all learn from it and I certainly do at times but especially when I was in high school it badly affected my mental health seeing how everyone on social media looked compared to me. This caused me to pull away from technology and social media which has made it harder to use now.

Overall, I know I am not the only one who technology has effected negatively. Especially in my family too. My little sister can't stay off of her phone, laptop, tv, or iPad. My grandmother is crazy when it comes to technology any fake news she believes it, all the fraud schemes she gets caught in them, if it has anything to do with technology she finds a way to break it or mess it up too. 

Technology and my life has been a roller-coaster. And one that continues to clash, as of the moment I am working to try and have a stable relationship with it that I can grow with and still have my business but not something that drains me every time I have to use it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #11

My Relationship With Technology  https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhrpepper.de%2Fen%2Fbelieve-it-or-not%2Ftechnology-is-...